posted: Feb. 28, 2017.
Have you ever heard of a cat with a sore back? Personally, I haven’t. You know the reason? Because they are regulary stretching! If you want a relieve to your sore back, you’ll have to take a good look at a cat, watching how it does its stretching. Use your lesson for your lower back pain and lower back problems. You’ll be surprised at the rate of relief you can bring to your back by just stretching it. Stretching would also help you loosen your muscle, and prevent you from facing further injuries.
STRETCHING FOR YOUR UPPER BACK
If you don’t know: upper back pain can lead to misery and headache, but you don’t have to submit to this problem. By using a few simple stretch, you can completely solve this painful sore. So, the two stretches you can engage yourself with to eliminate your back problem completely are:
Wall Stretch: You can do this particular stretch even in your place of work. It doesn’t require any equipment, workout clothes, or an exercise mat. All you do is to:
- Face any wall and ensure you have a gap of almost 2 feet between you and the wall
- Place your two palms on the wall, shoulder, with apart
- Move your hands down the wall till you’re sure they’re in line with your waist. Also, make sure your back is straight. If not, readjust by moving backward or forward to the wall until you bring your body to angle 90 degree
- Then roll your shoulders back, allowing your back to move slightly till you can feel the stretch in your upper back region. Ensure your neck is straight, preventing your head from hanging down
- Maintain this position for at least 35 seconds. Then come back to your standing position and
Yoga Strap Stretch: This particular stretch is superb for those “hard to touch” areas under your shoulder blade.
- Get a chair, sit on it with your back straight.
- Then roll your shoulders back and down
- Hold a belt or yoga strap in your hands. Make sure your palms are facing out
- Stretch your arms over your head, ensuring your elbows are straight. In case you find it tasking, widen your grip on the belt or yoga strap until you can
- Then bend your chin towards your chest, holding firm to the belt
- Maintain this position for at least six deep breathing cycles, inhaling and exhaling via your nose
- Finally, lower your arms.
- You can repeat this cycle for as many times as you
TWO STRETCHES FOR LOWER BACK PAIN RELIEF
Supine Hamstring Stretch:
- Lie on your back
- Bend your right knee towards your chest
- Place a rolled-up towel or a strap around the ball of your foot
- Then straighten your right leg with the strap towards the ceiling.
- Ensure you press out through the two heels
- Hold this position for at least 3 minutes. Then switch over to the left leg.
Two Knee Twist:
- Lie on your back, bending your two knees towards your chest
- Position your arms lying flat on the floor, forming a T with your body
- Make sure your shoulders are pressing down firmly
- Then sway both knees from left to right, maintaining a single position for as long as 2 minutes
There are a lot of fantastic exercises you can engage in to provide back pain relief to you within a short time. Give the above four exercises a trial, and kiss sore back goodbye.